COVID-19 Access to Customer Facility Policy
During this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how Accurate Machine Tool Services (AMTS) is approaching the Covid-19 epidemic situation. At AMTS, we are intensely focused on the health and safety of our employees, customers, families and communities in which we all live. We would like to share with the measures we are taking to keep everyone safe when we are called upon to provide services to our customers.
When called upon to provide services at a customer facility, AMTS will:
- Establish Primary Customer Contact: AMTS will establish a primary customer contact (name, phone number and email) and confirm with that contact our arrival time and process for entering the facility in a manner that eliminates contact with employees who may be present.
- Arrange Path from Facility Entry Point to Work Location: AMTS will request that the customer contact escort us to the machine or the area that is to be worked on, again, in a manner that eliminates contact with employees who may be present.
- Delineate Work Area: AMTS will tape off the work area to ensure appropriate social distancing
- Establish Material Drop-off Point: If AMTS tech requires any materials from inside customer facility, AMTS will make a request via cell phone to Customer Contact who can direct that the requested materials be dropped off at the border of the Delineated Work Area.
- Confirm Communication Protocol: AMTS will establish agreement with customer that all necessary communication between customer and ATMS during service call be made via cell phone or from outside of the Delineated Work Area
- Conduct Post Service Sanitation: AMTS tech will disinfect and wipe down all equipment surfaces within Delineated Work Area when the job is complete.
- Conclude with Engagement Closeout: AMTS Tech will call Primary Customer Contact when done and email service report or discuss terms to get a signature for a finished job.
Accurate Machine Tool Services has an amazing team and amazing customers. We are here for you. We want to ensure you that we are taking all precautions if you should need service. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you.
Accurate Machine Tool Services, LLC
President and CEO